So those of you who follow me on twitter (and if not why not! @richards2507), you'll all be well aware that a project I am (bravely) undertaking is make an army using as much Forge World as possible.
So what is Forge World Only I hear you all scream, well it's quite simple really :)
The rules are as follows;
1) Forge World models should be used primarily, unless they don't manufacture a specific part.
2) If Forge World don't manufacture a specific part, you can use any company in the world. FOR THAT PART ONLY.
3) You can only have 1 unit/FOC choice at a time (combat squads count as a unit, transport is a separate unit)
4) You can only buy another unit after the current one is fully painted and based, and pictures shared on twitter.
5) once we reach 1,750points we all meet at Warhammer World for a day of gaming, drinking and purchasing our next unit.
All pictures are to be shared using the hashtag #ForgeWorldOnly
So far we have 26 people undertaking this mighty project, the list of names, twitter names and armies can be found on the participants post.
So that is it for now, prepare for many updates in this huge project.